Fall Cycle 2006 Evaluation Responses
1. Participants beginning the program found out about it mostly from other participants in the program some from the parish bulletin
2. Those in the second and third year of the program are continuing because they are enriched through the group faith experience or
3. The course met expectations in the following areas: Instructor
4. Because of the material covered, I have a good understanding of the topic.
5. I was able to share my thoughts and ask questions.
6. The readings and assignment helped in my understanding of the topic.
7. The size of the class encouraged class participation.
8. 1 was able to relate the course material to current work in the parish.
9. 1 was able to relate the course material to my desire to become involved in ministry.
10. The course helped in my own personal faith journey.
11. The retreat complemented my course.
Most evaluations affirmed the program as spiritual and educational at the same time. Those in Years 2 and 3 stated that participating in Christian Foundations for Ministry has enriched their lives.
Everyone who attended the retreat affirmed the directors (English and Spanish-speaking) and found the retreat an enriching experience.
Have an overnight retreat once during the year, or even during the program.
Extend the sessions to ten weeks rather than eight.