My brothers, if any one among you should stray from the truth and someone bring him back, he should know that whoever brings a sinner back from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins (James 5:19-20).
Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations”
The Church has the obligation and sacred right to evangelize all men (CCC 848)
Anyone who has discovered Christ must lead others to him. A great
joy cannot be kept to oneself. It has to be passed on." - Pope Benedict XVI
Parish Conference Leaders (PCL) Network
Description of PCL Team:
The PCL Team conducts the grassroots promotion of the Gathering within the parish. The optimal scenario is for a PCL team to consist of a diverse group of five to ten men from each parish. The larger the parish PCL team, the higher the attendance from the parish.
Role of the PCL:
- Seek approval from the pastor to promote the Catholic Men’s Conference.
- Recruit other men and expand the PCL Team.
- Hang posters.
- Bulletin and pulpit announcements.
- Execute a promotional plan to inform individuals of the positive impact of the Saturday, March 5, 2011 Catholic Men’s Fellowship Conference on their spiritual lives.
- Get the maximum number of commitments for conference attendance measured by the number of conference registrations submitted from your parish and community.
- Provide conference details of date, time, location, and transportation options for potential attendees.
- Direct PCL related questions to CatholicMen@rcan.org
|top | previous page||email page | print|