Catholicare Billing - BAS (Benefit Allocation Systems)
How To Sign on to MyEnroll.com
Go to www.MyEnroll.com. If this is your first time logging on, click on the link “Click Here to Request Your User ID and/or Password” and follow instructions below. Otherwise, enter your User ID and Password.
1. You will be asked if you are associated with a federal agency, click on the radio button for No, and then click on Continue. (Note, the continue button will not appear until you select No.)
2. Click on the link to Request User ID & Password
Select Option 2: View User ID & Password on your screen:
NOTE: All system issued passwords are temporary and expire in 48 hours.
You will be prompted to enter:
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number
- 5-digit Home Zip Code
MyEnroll will immediately verify your information and ask you to enter an email address (See screen shots on next page). You MUST enter an email address and click on “View User ID or Password On Line” and click Continue.
Screen shot is an example of the user name and password that will be appear for 45 seconds. Please make note of this information to proceed.
Making your Online Elections
The enrollment site is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the Open Enrollment period. When you’re ready to make your elections, follow these five steps:
- Go to www.myenroll.com and enter your User ID and Password
- Follow the easy enrollment steps in the Open Enrollment Wizard
- Make sure to elect your beneficiaries for your employer paid life insurance and AD&D and your supplementary life insurance if elected.
- Confirm or change your benefit options.
- Approve your elections.
- Print your benefits confirmation statement.
If you need to go back and make changes, you may do so as long as it is within the New Hire 45 day Enrollment period.
If you Need more Detailed Information or Assistance
If you require assistance with accessing your account, call the BAS Client Services Department toll free at 1.866.694.6365 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday, or send an e-mail to Service@BASusa.com. The BAS Client Services team will either directly assist you or connect you with the best resource for help. If you do not have access to the internet, contact Human Resources for assistance.
If you need further assistance regarding your individual benefit plan options, contact Health Advocate at 1-866-799-2731.
Don’t forget—You must enroll within 45 days of your date of hire. If you miss the deadline, you must wait until the next open enrollment to enroll.
The Archdiocese of Newark
Office of Human Resources