- FACTS Research About Fertility Awareness Methods WEBPAGE
- The Performance of Fertility Awareness-based Method Apps Marketed to Avoid Pregnancy Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
A number of webpages show NFP as 76% effective instead of 98%+. Here's why:
- How We Rewrote Planned Parenthood's page on Fertility Awareness by Gerard Migeon
Any form of contraception divides the unitive and procreative purposes of divine design. You'll also lose NFP's great efficacy rates.
- When Condoms Actually Increase the Likelihood of Pregnancy: Wait, what?! by Molly Daley
- New Cycle Tracking App Study Risks Misleading Many by Gerard Migeon