As Christian Stewards, we are commissioned with the duty to pass on the Catholic Faith we have received to the next generation.
Through the planned giving program of the Archdiocese of Newark, we want to be able to continue to pass on this legacy to future generations. If you treasure these Catholic values during your lifetime, then please consider a planned gift to the Church for your archdiocese and your parish. Accept the invitation from the Holy Father to love, care and share this responsibiity.
Planned Giving offers many benefits
- It continues the generosity one has shown through life. It could increase existing income.
- Allows the donor to make charitable income tax deductions now, even for a gift in the future.
- It may reduce probate costs and estate taxes.
- It can help reduce capital gains taxes.
- It can protect and potentially increase the size of your estate for your heirs.
- Finally, it can help realize the dream of making a substantial gift that will have a major impact on the mission of the Church.
The Planned Giving Office would be pleased to meet with you and your attorney, accountant or other advisor to discuss how to customize your gift to suit your lifestyle and make a meaningful impact.
To learn more about potential Planned Giving opportunities, please contact: